With engineering and technology projects rising across the globe, a large shortage of well trained and experienced HV specialists is expected. Developing (future) HV talent is our academy’s top priority!
Ensure constant quality of the V&SH Offshore HV jointer
Training to V&SH Offshore standards
- Optimally adapted to our target group all over the world (practical skills training combined with attractive online microlearnings)
Training beyond industry standard to minimize project risk and create a sustainable and solid level of local content.
- Professional inhouse V&SH trainers. Approved trainers by main suppliers (TE, Pfisterer, etc.).
- Several mock-up situations to fully experience and simulate the offshore setup.
The academy’s ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and SCC* 2017/6.0. certified.
The academy’s centrally located in the Netherlands. Only 10 minutes away from Schiphol Airport.
EXPERTISE FROM START TO FINISH. GLOBALLY.
It’s reassuring to know there is a specialist High Voltage contractor in the Renewable Energy sector.
V&SH Offshore Solutions is specialized in the outfitting of High Voltage assets, connections & terminations, cable repairs and testing. With access to a global team of more than 160 engineers our company has completed over 10,000 HV connections since 2011 and over 90,000 FO connections. We provide end-to-end services to both onshore and offshore projects around the world.
- CABLE PULL-IN
- CABLE STRIPPING / ROUTING
- CABLE JOINTING AND TERMINATION
- FAULT FINDING
- PROJECT AND QUALITY CONTROL
- TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
- CONSULTANCY, ADVICE AND INSPECTION QUICK RESPONSE SERVICE 24/7 WORLDWIDE
- CABLE AND ACCESSORIES TRAINING
Facts and Figures
World's Leading Offshore Solution provider!
Our worldwide presence ensures the timeliness, cost efficiency and compliance adherence required to ensure your implementation timelines are met.